- Investment banking
- End to end Procurement management, APAC
- Sourcing systems - Ariba
Our client, one of the top tier investment banks is looking for a Procurement Manager to join their Global team.
- Negotiate contracts in accordance with best practices, assists the business owner in creating a SOW/SLA, providing clarity and addressing all LOB requirements, and facilitates the collection of additional data from vendor managers as required to support business needs
- Possesses the ability to exercise good legal judgment in determining the terms and conditions within the bank’s interest, assessing total impact of the contemplated agreement on the corporation
- Able to lead a team in the development of complex proposal documents and structure all elements of an RFP (technical, contractual, schedule and cost) in order to ensure that uniformed bids are received
- Ability to identify and escalate risks and issues to the appropriate governance routines
- Quickly adapt to changes within the Procurement Program and be able to communicate and reinforce program changes with the business units through effective change management routines and processes
- Work routinely with risk partners (Legal, Compliance, Ops, Info Sec, etc.) in negotiating deals and in managing outsourcing risk
- Assist business units in providing documentation/evidence when responding to audit and/or regulatory inquiries
- Bachelor degree with at least 7+ relevant experience from banking/ FI industry
- Solid experience in sourcing and contracting for front line banking, GBAM and GTO
- Have experience managing outsourcing and/or third party risk
- Working knowledge of local law and outsourcing laws, rules, and regulations
- Strong contract negotiation skillset
- Comfortable with Sourcing systems (ideally Ariba) spreadsheets, presentations and project management.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills when dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.