- Exciting opportunity to join a well backed emerging tech company, in a market where the major competitors have been scaling back due to COVID
- Unique role where you will be working with founders to craft the vision
- Highly competitive salary package
My client is a pioneering new venture in the travel sector. Incubated by 2 of Singapore’s most dynamic VCs, the company uses cutting edge technology coupled with data and AI to provide intelligent recommendations and trips for consumers. With significant financial backing that has given them a 3-year roadmap at minimum, the company is ready for release in early 2021.
- Act as a Technical Product Manager - you'll be expected to be strategic but simultaneously think from a technical stand-point, considering the Product launch from all outcomes rather than just the consumer impact
- End to end ownership of the Product, from ideation through to execution and UAT
- Operate in squad formation, working alongside Designers, Engineers and Developers
- Work with user data/feedback to understand needs and gaps in the product offering
- Act as subject matter expert - you need to be up to date with the competition and use this insight to help drive the vision and stay ahead of the curve, as the industry trend setters
- Proven track record (ideally 7 years or more) of successful product launches where you have been playing the role of Product Manager
- Previous experience in Technical roles (i.e. Engineering), OR degree in Engineering OR recent experience where you’ve worked very closely with Engineers and have a strong understanding of the pain points faced by Engineering teams
- Preference for candidates with experience in Travel Booking sites OR eCommerce/Marketplaces with MAUs north of 1 million
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496