- Fantastic career progression
- Well known name in insurance
- Great package
One of the big insurance players is on the search for a Principle Designer (UI/UX) to join and help manage and mentor their design team.
This is a newly formed role and key hire for the business, therefore they are looking for a top quality candidate with an exceptional portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be an ambassador for their designs and be tasked with creating optimal design solutions with usability and simple beauty as a core value.
- Act as mentor and leader to the design team, creating top quality and beautiful designs standards the team aspires to meet
- Be the ambassador for the groups design solutions across 18 markets
- Establish best class UX/UI Capabilities and design standards
- Lead the UX/UI design on a suite of products engaging customers and allowing them to be used in a seamless and functional way
- Review design teams outputs and ensure the highest quality deliverables
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Hands on UI design
- UX – Research, wireframe, prototype
- Experience working with tech and data teams
- Up to date will latest UX trends and technologies
- Strategic thinker
- Strong stakeholder management
- Leadership and mentorship experience