- Rare and exciting opportunity with one of the world’s leaders in Energy and Automation
- Be part of a startup team within an MNC
- Highly entrepreneurial and progressive role
My client is European Energy and Automation MNC that has built a strong brand and reputation around the world. Synonymous with innovation and reliability, it is no surprise that they developed some of the best hardware and software solutions that is widely used and recognized.
As part of a global initiative and strategic business move, they are building a Digital Engineering team to be based in Singapore.
They are looking to hire for seasoned and ambitious Pre-Sales Digital Engineer in Singapore. This role will be to challenge existing digital technologies, create innovative solutions and support the sales operations for their suite of digital solutions.
- Plan, develop and implement a wide range of IoT devices and control systems
- Source and integrate new devices and technologies across South East Asia
- Create innovative solutions in sourcing and using new hardware and their existing digital platform
- Support in the development of marketing strategies to grow their digital activities
- Be involved in client presentations and technical consultations
- Participate in industry events to promote the suite of digital solutions and services
- Degree in General Engineering/IT/Electronic
- Minimum 5 years of relevant technical and pre-sales experience within IoT, Industrial Control and Automation sector
- Strong knowledge of automation solutions in IoT, field instrumentation, asset management, automation hardware and software solutions
- Customer-focused and driven towards operational results
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, judgment, and attention to detail
- Coding language ability will be a huge advantage
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.