- My client are a prominent player in the Wine & Spirits space
- Integral part of the marketing team
- Reporting directly into leadership
My client are a prominent player in the Wine & Spirits space.
As a completely new function and reporting into APAC leadership, the PR and Influencer Marketing Manager will have the primary responsibility to define and drive the best-in-class execution of their priority brands' PR and communications strategies across their priority markets.
- Driving all internal and external PR and communications in charge (agencies) for brand image excellence delivered and cross-country consistency
- Beating the set performance targets in terms of brands presence, impact and consumer engagement at targeted social and offline medias
- Partnering with all in charge (PR and communications, as well as regional digital team) to craft exceptional narratives/ contents for their brands to go onto off and online platforms
- Owning the PR and communications component of their brand activation planning for the markets
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience
- Experience driving PR and Influencer Marketing for leading brand or brand portfolio in a critical market (e.g. China or Japan) or across a region like APAC
- High affinity with luxury products and knowledge of/ experience with “premium” (online and offline) medias
- Experience in managing agency relationships
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496