- Newly created regional role
- International leading brand
- Excellent compensation
Our client is one of the world's leading beverage companies. This will be a permanent role, based in Hong Kong. The client is looking for an experienced PMO to come in and establish a PMO function, and run the day to day PMO.
- Establish a professional PMO function, in alignment and collaboration with the Global PMO team
- Manage Asia Project Portfolio governance process from idea to implementation, incl. structured approval process / stage-gate process
- Manage the administrative tasks on the project portfolio pipeline and project status reporting and subsequent financial tracking, incl. regular overview and status reporting to senior stakeholders
- Be a change agent in driving cultural improvement, establishing business case (business outcomes) and value realisation process by partnering: service hub, Functional Executives and Global and Regional Process Owners.
- Maintain and improve the existing business services' application and project documentation library on Sharepoint.
- Lead the execution of improved project delivery processes (methodology) across the group according to defined Operating model, including introducing new ways of working such as Agile/DevOps
- Manage the business services' Asia budget and estimation process (consolidation of all markets) for both capex and opex incl. regular review sessions with all markets
- Be the “OCM” lead within GBS, and counterpart to Finance OCM team
- Conduct cost benchmark exercises where relevant (e.g. via Gartner etc.)
- Experience in managing mid to large size projects across functional areas.
- Understand the process and WoW to build and form a successful PMO office to support global HQ and Group functions.
- Experience in defining tools and process framework to further business services' ability to execute and manage projects.
- Leadership experience in successful project delivery, including cross functional and multi-cultural experience.
- Expert in excel, working in large spreadsheets and complicated formulas
- Preferably with understanding of building integrations points between Excel, SharePoint and/or Access DB.
- PMP certification or similar would be advantageous.
- Background in FMCG business would be advantageous.
- Candidates have to be currently based in Hong Kong holding either permanent residency or Hong Kong passports/ID.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.