I am currently working with a rapid growth health & wellness brand based in California. They have a range of gummies targeting different areas of health and wellbeing such as skin care and the immune system and have been listed in the Forbes’ top trends for women’s health.
As part of their current growth plans, they are looking to bring on board a Performance Media Manager, E-Commerce.
- Planning and carrying out weekly campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Managing budgets and deploying to a range of different campaigns.
- Collaborating with the design team to generate creative pieces.
- Building and managing dashboards.
- Identifying opportunities to optimise processes in order to reduce costs of customer acquisition.
- Measuring and analysing campaign performance in order to adapt.
- Creating and managing A/B tests.
- Monitoring the market/industry to notice trends that could affect/alter monthly performance.
- 3 + years’ experience within Digital Marketing/Performance Marketing.
- Have experience managing campaigns and marketing budgets.
- Have e-commerce experience.
- Have expertise in some of the following: Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Native, Shopping, Display, Search, Google Analytics
- Have experience with data analysis.
- Competitive package.
- Flexible paid leave, wellness days and sick days.
- Monthly team socials.
- Medical and dental cover.
- A desirable culture, encouraging collaboration, high performance and level respect throughout teams.