- A senior leadership role
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
- Take full ownership in driving sustainable growth across Online acquisition channels such as Social Paid, Youtube, SEM, etc across 7 markets
- Run integrated marketing campaigns across all major online paid channels to scale up revenue; collaborating closely with channel-specific marketing managers to identify areas for growth
- Marketing strategy and end-to-end campaign execution: work with cross-functional teams and agencies (product, marketing technology, backend, etc) to establish a growth marketing roadmap and digital marketing strategies; plan marketing ad campaigns and supervise delivery and optimisation.
- Ensure optimal activity-tracking setups to fuel optimal marketing optimization efforts
- Propose and execute A/B testing plans to ensure constant learning and evolvement
- Collaborate across departments (including design, product and local team) for the best 360 online customer acquisition approach.
- Perform deep analysis, case studies and researches to identify new performance levers
- Make performance marketing channels the top revenue driver for Consumer Products
- Marketing innovation and thought leadership: be the expert and driver for growth marketing; stay on top of the latest Google/Facebook/ad networks features and technologies; drive pilot campaigns with new features/products; test and scale for robust growth
- Analyse, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives; translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Least 4 years as a Performance or Growth Marketing Manager
- Experience in FMCG and e-commerce industries are highly desirable
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with some business focus
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Experience creating thematic ads & landing page driven acquisition strategy
- DTC Experience is a plus
- Experience in running campaigns with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Ads Manager, Google Display & Video 360, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, TikTok and Pinterest
- Able to use tools such as Google Analytics, MongoDB, Segment, Metabase or Tableau. Knowledge of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel are mandatory
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496