- A senior leadership role
- Work on high-profile projects
- Great for career growth
My client is a major consultancy looking to build out their Cloud practice as they see a huge opportunity in the market here in South East Asia. They are trying to identify senior leadership talent in this space to help set the strategy and structure for the region. You will get to work on high-profile projects in Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management, Cloud and Digital Transformation. The ideal candidate will be a Partner from “Big 4” Professional Services so they can come in and hit the ground running.
- Work with client engagement teams and work across countries in the areas of cloud, digital projects and programmes.
- Development of technical cloud commercial propositions to drive and meet changing market demand. Building relationships internally both regionally and globally to maximise your practices capabilities.
- Lead Architecture Technology and Cloud capability groups both internally and externally.
- Supporting sales origination/business development initiatives and acting as an integral part of the broader Technology and Transformation leadership team.
- Contributing to the strategy by identifying where there are opportunities for growth, to capitalise on cyber security risk opportunities in this market.
- Actively developing business outside my clients portfolio, as well as managing sales activities.
- Bachelor degree qualification in Technology or relevant Professional Qualifications, MBA, M.Sc. or Master degree (Desirable).
- Experience of working in the Corporates sector including working with large, global organisations.
- Commercially aware and with industry relationships in South East Asia, that will allow revenue targets to be exceeded
- Wide industry exposure with a depth of technical security knowledge and experience in one or more services in Strategy, Transformation and Governance/Risk capability.
- Experience and knowledge of the regulatory environment facing clients in South East Asia; with a particular focus on technology, security and privacy relevant regulations.
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering cyber and technology advisory to large, multi-national clients.
- Extensive Cloud consulting experience is desirable at Partner level (“Big 4” professional services or Technology consultancy).
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496