- Dynamic working environment
- Exposure to funds and equity related legal matters
- Learn from a team of experienced lawyers
The client is a leading international law firm with global presence. They are looking for a paralegal to support a lean team of lawyers on heavy transactional work related to corporate and investment funds matters.
- Review and proofread relevant legal documents
- Render legal support to lawyers in the corporate and funds department
- Prepare first draft of documents related to fee estimates, resolutions etc.
- Review corporate documents, prepare due diligence report for IPO matters
- Liaise with external counsels
- Assist lawyers with legal presentations and any other legal projects
- Conduct relevant legal research
- Diploma in Paralegal studies/Law/Private Secretarial
- At least 4 years experience working in a law firm as a paralegal or legal secretary
- Strong writing and communication skills
- High threshold in handling demanding and complex tasks related to tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience working around technology and databases related to legal resources
- Able to work beyond average working hours during peak period
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496