- Market Leader in their core business
- Dynamic legal team
- Extensive paralegal exposure
This regional MNC is looking for a new paralegal to manage the inception to monitoring of all legal documents. You will work closely with the regional legal team, cross departments and gain rich regional experience.
- Negotiate, draft, review legal documents such as NDAs, product agreements etc.
- Advocate compliance with relevant guidelines and facilitate necessary approvals
- Maintaining contract management systems
- Refine legal documentation processes and manage timelines for contract negotiations
- Proof-read complex legal documents
- Support the Head of legal in creating training materials for the department
- Follow up on timelines for contracts and deadline submissions
- Diploma or Degree in Law or Paralegal
- At least 3 years’ experience in-house / law firm handling contract review and contract management
- Eloquence with more than one language apart from English would be advantageous due to the variety of stakeholders involved
- Able to appreciate a cosmopolitan working environment
- Strong ability to build and maintain professional relationships
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496