- Leading law firm with global presence
- Tightly knit litigation team
- Attractive employee welfare
The client is a leading law firm with an international alliance. They are looking for a paralegal/legal secretary to support their litigation team on their scheduling, administrative and project matters.
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support to the team
- Support lawyers in trials, litigation filing/research, case preparation, employee communications, crisis management and ad-hoc affairs
- Liaise with external working parties, organize internal & external meeting and logistics support
- Point of contact with court administrators and regulatory bodies to ensure smooth running of the case.
- Dilligent follow-up on all vendors, sub-contractors and customers billings
- Prepare and send out bills including bill narrations, track bills status and send out chasers
- Management of opening and closing of legal files including tracking progress status.
- Ensure the smooth administrative running of the team
- Diploma in law, paralegal studies, business administration or related field with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a law firm
- Working knowledge of litigation platforms like e-Litigation
- Able to work within stipulated timelines and stay composed under pressure
- Meticulous, able to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Good working attitude and temperament
- Good team player and takes ownership of their work
- Meticulous with keen attention to detail and solution-focused
- Strong communication skills and positive demeanour
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496