- Entrepreneurial and dynamic working environment
- Part of the pioneering team
- Variety of interesting legal activities and projects
An exciting role for a paralegal to be part of a dynamic legal team of a fast-growing healthcare company. The company started in Singapore and has ambitious plans to scale regionally.
You will play a hands-on role in supporting the growth of this business from a legal perspective. The ideal candidate will also enjoy several company benefits that extends beyond the usual company welfare.
- Draft and review a myriad of commercial contracts relevant to day to day business activities
- Manage matters related to compliance, PDPA, employment and corporate governance
- Engage with external company secretarial agents to ensure proper and timely documentation and filings are done
- Stay abreast of latest regulatory changes that would implicate the business, and update the team and stakeholders
- Consistently conduct legal research on local and cross border topics to assist in expansion regionally
- Liaise with relevant regulatory/government bodies to facilitate approvals or applications
- Participate in ad-hoc legal projects and corporate commercial matters
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in law/legal studies/paralegal studies
- At least 4 years of experience working in a law firm/in-house
- Think out of the box mentality, proactive and solution focused
- Able to work efficiently and effectively
- Able to push the envelope and have an open-minded work approach
- Mouldable and keen to learn new processes or facilitation with technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496