- Dynamic working environment
- Exposure to funds and equity related legal matters
- Learn from a team of experienced lawyers
An established investment management firm is looking to grow its legal team. This is a 1 year contract role. You will support the Head of Legal on end to end legal, corporate secretarial and administrative matters. A highly varied portfolio that offers great exposure awaits the right candidate.
- Review and proofread fund agreements, NDAs, vendor contracts etc.
- Tracking of legal documents to ensure deadlines and action points are adhered to
- Support the digitization process through organizing hard copies and consolidating into centralized database
- Keep abreadst of legal research through internal forums, libraries and database
- Manage corporate secretarial matters for both local and regional entities including organizing board meetings, taking minutes and liaising with external service providers
- Facilitate administrative matters for the legal department including invoicing, expense claims and relevant paperwork
- Work with the Head Legal on any adhoc legal projects
- Diploma in Paralegal studies/Law/Private Secretarial
- Ideally at least 3 years’ experience in investment/asset management/funds/private equity in a paralegal/legal secretary capacity from a law firm or in-house
- High threshold in handling demanding and complex tasks tagged to tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience working around technology and databases related to legal resources
- Able to work beyond average working hours during peak period
- Comfortable with a long term contract of 1 year for a start
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496