- A newly created role
- Wide scope
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a US headquartered MNC with Singapore as its APAC HQ is looking to fill a newly created Paralegal role.
Reporting into the General Counsel, the successful candidate will be playing a critical role in providing strong support to the General Counsel and broader team members. Key scope includes assisting on a wide array of general corporate commercial, compliance, administrative and secretarial matters.
You are LLB and/or Diploma (in Law) qualified with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the Legal industry. Candidate with Japanese language skills will be highly preferred (due to APAC region scope – including Japan).
- Organize, track and safekeep legal documents using Legal SharePoint site
- Assist in legal team in preparing presentation materials (ppt)
- Prepare and update legal checklists and ensure processes and procedures are in place and followed upon
- Support in liaison and communication with Chinese and/or Japanese stakeholders (including translation work)
- Assist in helping the Legal team keeps to timeline, goals, KPIs and reporting
- Provide administrative and secretarial support as and when required
- Provide support in contract review and SOP drafting
- LLB or Diploma in Law
- In-house or law firm Paralegal experience
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 suite of applications (MS Teams, SharePoint, PPT; etc)
- Competency in Chinese and/or Japanese a plus but not a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate project and detail-oriented
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496