- A renowned global energy solutions company
- Exciting work environment
- Great for career growth
Our client, a renowned global energy solutions company headquartered in Singapore is looking to fill a Paralegal role.
The key remit would involve full spectrum of contract creation and management of legal database. The scope will also include developing legal tech apparatus for compliance and corporate secretarial assistance.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing standard form contracts including but not limited to LNG associated sales/purchase, bunkering, ISDA Master Agreements, etc.
- Support senior lawyers in maintenance of legal database according to SOP.
- Independent charge of Long-Form Confirmations and negotiations of schedules to ISDA Master Agreement.
- Aid Legal team in developing and integrating legal tech and apparatus.
- Contribute under guidance in discussions about commercial structure of supply chain optimization of gas and assist in preparing documentation.
- Take part in research (SG, UK law) concerning areas pertinent to the business, corporate law and governance.
- Assist in client onboarding, policy research, transaction reporting according to compliance SOP.
- Minute-taking in business meetings and organizing interdepartmental input for business contract revisions.
- Work closely with senior lawyers to meet targets punctually.
- Degree certified with 5+ years of experience in relevant role. Law degree well regarded.
- Experience in gas/LNG industry highly favored.
- Effectively manage high paperwork volume in organized and timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and legal research tools.
- Detail-oriented and quick worker.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496