- Market Leader in their core business
- Dynamic legal team
- Extensive paralegal exposure
This US MNC is looking for a new paralegal to manage the inception to monitoring of all legal documents.
You will work closely with the global legal team, cross departments and gain rich regional experience.
- Negotiate, draft, review legal documents such as NDAs, product agreements etc.
- Advocate compliance with relevant guidelines and facilitate necessary approvals
- Maintaining contract management systems
- Manage corporate secretarial matters, alongside external service providers
- Refine legal documentation processes and manage timelines for contract negotiations
- Proof-read complex legal documents
- Follow up on timelines for contracts and deadline submissions
- Diploma or Degree in Law or Paralegal
- At least 3 years’ experience in-house / law firm handling contract review and contract management
- Some hands on corporate experience will be advantageous
- Able to appreciate a cosmopolitan working environment
- Strong ability to build and maintain professional relationships
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496