- Posted 28 July 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
Our client is a fast-growing International Payments Fintech who connect small & medium businesses to faster and cheaper payments and access to international marketplaces etc.
They are looking for somebody to join their EMEA Marketing Team to manage and lead on their Paid Digital Marketing activities. You'll be key in Driving Sales and Revenue Growth across the EMEA region.
Their Marketing team is expanding rapidly and they are looking for the best Marketing talent to join them on this exciting part of their growth.
- Manage the EMEA cross channel paid media and agency budget, maximising measurable ROI.
- Manage Paid Search, with support from the paid media agency, optimising keyword, ad copy, audience and bid strategies.
- Manage Paid Social and Video lead generation with support from the agency, embedding audience, creative and content testing frameworks.
- Continuous optimisation of landing pages and lead generation forms.
- Align with and complement the SEO strategy.
- Work with the sales and onboarding teams to maximise sales conversion of digital leads
- Collaborate with the product and data teams to ensure paid platforms are receiving appropriate 'offline' sales pipeline conversion signals & audiences from Salesforce.
- Work with data team on measurement, attribution and reporting best practice.
The successful candidate will:
- Proven track record of creation and delivery of successful digital marketing campaigns, ideally with lead generation, paid social and paid search experience
- Manage agency relationships and delivery and be the 'go-to' for all things paid media.
- Confident and articulate communicator, inspiring strong collaboration in a global organisation.
- Strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
- Data-driven and comfortable with reporting and analytics