- International law Firm
- Established Practice
- Reputable Partners
Our client, an international law firm with a sizable presence in Singapore is looking to fill an Of Counsel role in their well-established Banking & Finance practice.
Singapore qualified (7 PQE) Banking & Finance lawyers currently working with international law firms or top Singapore law firms will be on point.
- Advise on broad range of financing matters including general banking, acquisition finance, structured trade and commodity finance; etc.
- Drafting of term sheets, facility agreements, security documents and others
- Transaction management
- Dealing with local counsels
- Take on ad hoc responsibilities from the Hiring Partners
- Bar qualification (SG Bar 7 PQE)
- Prior experience in Banking & Finance is a must
- Keen interest to work in an international law firm with diverse range of financing deals
- Excellent communication skills (mandarin capability a major plus point, although not a must)
- Mature, independent and collaborative
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.