- A leading F&B FMCG company
- A senior management role
- Great for career growth
Our client, a leading F&B FMCG company, are looking for Assistant Manager to manage their global product portfolio and be responsible for working with cross functional teams to manage new product development.
Reports to the Head of Product.
- Conduct competitive analysis, project management and product support across the full product development life cycle
- Develop a detailed project plan and manage each phase of the project
- Manage a portfolio of brands and product, pricing and new product launches
- Assist in products ideation and strategy
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the product launch process and ensure smooth process flow from production, operations, supply chain, procurement, design and marketing
- Ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Work with Finance and Commercial to manage campaigns and measure and report on campaign performance
- Manage the readiness of new products for global commercialization in accordance to international law
- 4+ years' experience in new product development, project management experience
- FMCG industry experience. F&B an advantage
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496