- Be an Ambassador for a healthcare frontrunner while working with closely with highest performing market for Asia
- A strategic role they are hiring for the future
- Reporting directly into APAC leadership
My client is a Fortune 500 healthcare company. They are looking for a National Development Manager to establish and drive sales for their entire product portfolio.
- Responsible for market development and driving sales through the direct sale of the company's products
- Develops strategies for expansion business and services aligning with their global strategy
- Takes the lead on implementing agreed expansion strategies, developing proposals and developing key customer relationships
- Analyze market dynamics, historical data and knowledge of events impacting the business to develop overall business targets in the short and medium-term
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business, Strategy, Marketing or a related field; background or experiences in Medical or Clinical is preferred
- Preferably 8-10 years’ work experience
- MedTech and/ or healthcare industry or technology industry experience is required with ability to drive strategy through execution
- Self-motivated and demonstrates ownership in driving for results
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.