- Lead a specific modern trade Channel team in executing and optimizing Trade Term Negotiations, and develop channel and customer strategies.
- Support and contribute to Category strategies & Category Sales developments and Shopper Insights to Channels & Category Sales Development team.
- Involved in integrated Commercial Planning for Channel/Customer delivering.
- Oversee Point-of-Purchase Strategies delivering Total Trade Spend efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop Annual Activity Plan with marketing/ Channel & Category Sales Development team.
- Manage Channel Trade Spend within Total Trade Spend allocation at category level and support the route to market distribution plan strategies.
- Work with the Channel & Category Sales Development team to develop Customer Cycle Activity & budget plan.
- Involved in Monthly Forecast Review plan and Category Management projects with retailer.
The right candidate for this role will have at least 8 years' experience (with at least 3 years in a team lead role) in sales account management/ brand/ trade marketing, ideally in the FMCG industry. The right candidate has to be enthusiastic about leading a team in a specific MT Channel and be the brains behind driving the development of the channel and customer strategies.