- A payment institution
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
Our client, a payment Institution, is looking for an MLRO to oversee end-to-end AML matters in Singapore.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the AML and Sanctions policies and framework
- Carrying out AML/CFT/sanctions risk assessments
- Working closely with business to provide AML advisory
- Reviewing suspicious transactions and liaising with MAS
- At least 10-12 years of relevant AML experience within Financial Services/Payment industry
- Familiar with AML/CFT regulations in Singapore
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496