- International team
- Strong growth potential
- Fast-paced environment
Our client is a global fintech/blockchain company looking to strengthen their Risk department based in China. You will be part of a fast-paced international team and have a unique opportunity to take big career leaps.
- You will be part of a broader Risk Management department which has an oversight over all aspects of Risk related policies and procedures. Your role as a Merchant Risk specialist will be required to help the Merchant Acquiring business with its risk assessments of our merchant partners.
- You will be required to formulate, implement, and maintain policies relevant for all Merchant Risk functions whilst working alongside Product, Sales and Service Support teams. If required, you will be required to assist with performing basic underwriting of new merchant accounts and potentially assist with AML/ KYC related activities. Conduct Risk workshops and relevant training to educate internal business stakeholders on Merchant Risk policies.
- A university degree at undergraduate level or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant Merchant Risk experience in the payments, fintech or financial services related industry will be considered
- Business level proficiency in both English and Mandarin as this role will require you to liaise with stakeholders who predominantly interact in either English or Mandarin
- Strong 1LoD and merchant management experience in a regional or international capacity will be an advantage
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496