- My client are a prominent player in the Wine & Spirits space
- Integral part of the marketing team
- Reporting directly into leadership
My client are a prominent player in the Wine & Spirits space.
Reporting into APAC leadership, this is a critical role that covers both regional brand marketing in APAC and brand management for SEA.
A key initiative for the business is to strengthen and maximize support by working with the global brand teams to deliver brand building strategies that are locally relevant. Working primarily as an individual contributor, this role covers a portfolio of brands.
- Work in partnership with the global brand team their portfolio to build the brands in APAC providing feedback and ensuring local needs are addressed
- Responsible for guidance of brands and execution in SEA adapting from regional initiatives to meet local relevance and market needs
- Work within the regional marketing team shared resource of Digital Marketing, PR and Consumer Insights for support and to enable business planning and activation
- Develop the annual marketing calendar in line with brand guidelines and strategies, to ensure trade and profitability objective are met
- Minimum 10+ years' working experience in brand management/ marketing responsibilities for International Brands. Previous liquor/ spirits experience and understanding of Travel Retail an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in brand building, product launches, and new product development
- Strong operational marketing experience with multiple market channels and territories exposure
- Commercially driven and able to demonstrate a successful track record in the achievement of targets and objectives
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496