Our client is a hypergrowth start-up that has recently received a $124m investment. They are an exciting company that offers a unique payments service/technology system within hospitality, through their cleverly designed QR code and ordering/payments system. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the UK based team.
- Defining the marketing strategy.
- Looking after the deployment of ad campaigns, events, trade shows and content.
- Managing both trade shows and the campaigns.
- Having a 360 focus on both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Compiling market, consumer and competitor reports within the UK market.
- Creating a top experience for prospects, clients and consumers.
- Have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Have experience within a fast growing/scaling business.
- Understand the hospitality and restaurant industry.
- Be able to adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Be excited by the journey and direction of the company.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Full flexibility around working arrangements.
- 100% health coverage.
- Unlimited holiday.
- 4 months parental leave for all.
- Fancy remote working material
- Opportunities to grow within the company including internationally.