- My client are an established retail brand with a huge presence in Asia
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Responsible for growing the brand in line with the long-term vision
My client are an established retail brand with a huge presence in Asia.
Reporting directly into leadership, the Marketing Director will be responsible for growing the brand in line with the long-term vision.
- Developing best in class marketing/ brand strategies and to create assets needed to increase overall franchise penetration, and increase loyalty and revenue of current franchise
- Specifically, s/he will be required to collaborate with retail operations, brand management, CRM, creative design and editorial teams when developing and executing marketing plans and initiatives that would have impact on brand position, revenue growth, online traffic growth, increased member spend and new customer acquisition
- S/he will have the ability to continuously re-imagine and shape the brand to stay relevant, current and compelling
- S/he will identify opportunities to grow the business based on consumer insights, data analytics to form commercially relevant marketing strategies and plans. S/he will also be responsible for building, developing and leading a results driven team
- Minimum 8+ years' data-driven marketing experience preferably from a retail or consumer brand
- The Marketing Director should be a dynamic individual, who can bring a balance of empathy with clear direction and drive. Most importantly, this is a leadership role in a highly competitive, fast paced industry requiring out of the box, creative thinking while bringing the larger organization along on this journey with you
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496