- Works closely with the marketing team
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
Currently looking for a Marketing & AdTech Lead to work for a Digital Bank, you should be a new age digital marketer with good grasp on Marketing and AdTech landscape.
You should have a good hybrid background in IT and integrated marketing as you will be responsible for implementing and working closely with the Marketing team by leveraging data & various marketing tools to identify opportunities to drive incremental online conversions and online user experience.
- Day-to-day measuring performance of marketing strategy and campaigns and will be the in-house expert and thought leader on MarTech and AdTech to internal teams.
- Build and deliver fully integrated marketing and advertising technology stack
- Working with internal teams and agency partners, guide and shape various customer centric agendas including Personalisation, optimisation, Recommendation, Omni Channel
- Work with compliance teams to ensure MarTech stack is privacy compliant
- Monitor SLAs and perform reviews of marketing products
- Identify new capabilities and conduct POCs to address gaps in sales & marketing capability
- Work with partners to build cost-effective and cutting-edge approach
- Advise on using marketing technologies to create buyer experiences that drive the client’s upper, middle and bottom funnel success
- Provide insights to Marketing team to optimise “always-on” digital advertising channels for target markets
- Manage quarter plans and budgets for performance marketing with local teams
- Monitor channels and campaigns and work closely with the Digital Marketing team to achieve business objectives around quality and scale
- Plan and architect the overall marketing stack for the bank with support from internal and external technology teams and agency partners
- Hands on experience in mobile app MarTech tools like SalesForce, GA for Firebase, Recommendation engines, AppsFlyer is a plus
- The role will require to focus on following
- Used to MarTech tools like GA 360, Adobe Marketing Cloud, SFMC, etc to build end to end customer focused MarTech stack
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing in varied digital marketing solutions
- Be both highly technical and business-savvy, with interests in both marketing and technology
- Have a breadth of experience across both digital media and MarTech
- Experience in assessing, architecting, and delivering MarTech and AdTech, Data, and Analytics solutions
- Has worked on most of the technologies spanning digital analytics, marketing automation, audience management, content management and test & target
- Has experience handling and managing MarTech tools with a specific focus on Mobile apps
- Is familiar with app user acquisition and basic tracking/attribution logic and tech platforms
- Experience in media and campaign planning
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496