- Global organization
- Full P&L responsibility
- National role
Our client, one of the world's leading HR / Training / Development consultancies, are looking for an experienced Managing Director to join and lead the team for the Singapore market.
Reporting into the global VP, the Managing Director will be responsible for business strategy development and implementation, general management, sales & marketing and consulting services for the Singapore market
This position will require candidates with a strong background in commercial and general leadership. Experience in management consultancy, HR consultancy, Training and Development would be an added advantage. A strong understanding of the Singapore business landscape as well as a proven track record of delivering clear strategic vision for an organization is essential.
This is a great opportunity to be insturmental and make a real positive impact on the companies future success within the Singapore market.
- Oversee the entire Singapore operations, providing leadership and direction on operational policies, programes, procedures and methods in line with wider company vision, objectives and strategic direction
- Controlling all costs and expenses whilst maximizing revenues
- Manage recruitment activities for the Singapore market to ensure the organization has the best talent to meet the needs of the business
- Work and strategically lead the business development and marketing teams to ensure development of plans and strong executional delivery
- Ensuring effective implementation and client realization for all projects and delivery for clients within the SG market
- Ensure strong retention of skilled pool of permanent and contracted staff
- Ensure general leadership and mentorship programmes are in place to develop the internal team
- Work closely with global stakeholders to ensure SG plans and strategies and clearly communicated and align with global objectives
- Identifying strong business needs and marketing trends for the SG market
- Strong background in commercial and general management leadership
- Experience in management consultancy, HR consultancy, Training & Development would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong understanding of the Singapore business landscape
- Proven track record of delivering clear strategic vision for an organization
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.