- Our client are a pioneering consumer brand
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Integral part of driving their Japan business
Our client, a pioneering FMCG company, are looking for an eCommerce Key Account Manager (APAC) to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Working with a fast-growth consumer brand entering the Japanese market.
- Reporting into the Vice President of APAC and responsible to lead Japan's growth plans.
- Develop the business strategy for the Japan market unit to meet sales, direct marketing contributions, value market share and profitability goals
- Identify areas for business expansion in both the retail and e-commerce channels in coherence with the overall Asia Pacific strategy
- Strengthen their business relationships with the trade/ operators by leading and defining the client strategy for key accounts and lead top client negotiations with the commercial team
- Manage a large team in commercial, customer development and marketing functions to execute on the defined business plans
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the consumer goods and retail industry
- Indepth knowledge and expertise of the Japanese retail market
- Must have experience on how to capture the hearts and minds of Japanese shoppers
- Sound understanding of the trade/ channel with established client networks
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496