- One of the largest retailers in Philippines
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
My client is one of the largest retailers in the Philippines and they’re looking to ramp up their digital transformation. They’ve already started their journey from bricks and mortar to online however they’re looking to invest heavily to make sure they stay ahead of the competition. They’re looking for a dynamic leader to transform the whole company into a tech first organisation!
- Leads the growth and profitability of the e-commerce business, by providing strategic leadership and establishing long-range goals and strategies.
- Establishes market leadership in the ecommerce business, by strengthening capability and brand equity making it as the brand of choice.
- Orchestrates all aspects of the ecommerce strategy. This role combines sales, marketing, technology, supply chain, and management expertise to develop a plan that delivers a superior shopping experience.
- Directs integrated campaigns to deliver increased conversion rates and overall order size, managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
- Builds and directs a team of professionals that can effectively help develop and execute ecommerce solutions.
- Models a wining culture that harnesses a cadence of accountability and highlights a customer-obsessed organization.
- Identifies new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Provides expertise on current ecommerce industry best practices.
- Provides leadership on e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Must be a seasoned professional in the digital retailing market, with business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in commerce experience management, digital asset management, and sophisticated digital shelf analytics.
- Must be a self-described data expert with the ability to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new ecommerce strategies.
- Must be a proven leader with experience both managing a large-team and executing large ecommerce projects.
- Must demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Open to travel to the Philippines
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496