- Brand new headcount
- Competitive salary package
- Internal mobility opportunities
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with key businesses in Property, Infrastructure, Investments to name a few.
They are currently looking to build out their Technology assurance team and are looking for a few headcounts to join them
- End to end internal audit activity from planning, scoping to executing of technology audits relating to cybersecurity activities.
- Using various digital tools and techniques to enhance the assurance carried out.
- Providing SME advice on risk, incidents and controls on technology matters relating to cybersecurity
- Building relationships and acting as a strategic advisor to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant audit professional certificates eg, CISA, CISSP, CIA
- Atleast 7-8 years of experience in big 4 audit and internal audit.
- Must have internal audit experience particularly in the cybersecurity space.
- Technical and functional knowledge in all IT areas (governance, network, infrastructure, outsourcing, web based technology and cloud.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496