- One of the largest players in the logistics space with a recent focus on ecommerce
- Exposure to senior management and clear career path
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is one of the largest players in Singapore in the logistics and supply chain space. They have been growing in the region particularly in the ecommerce segment.
As part of their expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team
- Oversee and preparation of group’s quarterly consolidated accounts, annual and half yearly budget consolidation and annual statutory audit report
- Timely and accurate preparation of group financial and management reports.
- Liaise closely with subsidiaries’ finance teams and provide guidance on accounting standard interpretation to ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports;
- Actively participate in any new FRS implementation projects.
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with strong accounting knowledge and interpretation of FRS;
- 8-10 years’ experience in Financial Accounting with exposure in group consolidation in an established firm or Big 4 accounting firm
- Candidates with group accounts audit experience from established firms and has complex group consolidation accounts audit experience is a plus;
- Good analysis skills, strong working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced and voluminous environment within demanding timeline
- Possess leadership in leading and developing staff and liaising with internal & external parties
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496