- Reputable insurance company
- Managerial role
- Excellent compensation package
- Subject Matter Expert for the Eagle Project implementation.
- Once live, lead support for Eagle, including first line support, training and customising functionality.
- Undertake workflow & process improvement review in conjunction with user groups
- Support and participate in Transformational Projects including additional front office replacement, Custodial Reviews and continued automation.
- Work closely with Ops Risk, ensuring that the right controls are in place and taking corrective action when any weaknesses are identified.
- Keep abreast of market developments generally in Asset Management IT, especially future Eagle developments.
- Develop IT support procedures, ensuring they are up to date and in line with market best practices.
- Liaise with IT Service Providers to ensure the Company receives the best service.
- Work with stakeholders and other departments supporting the Investment business such as Risk, Compliance, Finance and Performance as relates to their usage of Eagle and the Investment infrastructure.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in supporting and implementing Eagle for large financial institutions covering Middle Office, Settlements and Fund Accounting functions.
- Familiar with Eagle functionality, ability to customise reporting and integrate with other platforms
- Able to understand Bloomberg & SWIFT and provide first level support
- Ability to write code and perform first & second level support for Eagle / in-house processes.
- Team player that can work with and understand user requirements
- Proven track record of system implementation and ability to program/code
- Broad product scope of investment products
- Written & spoken English essential.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.