- Newly created role
- Highly visible role with exposure to Senior Management and influence decision making
- Actively participating in various projects that the organization undertakes
Our client is a well-established Real Estate organization, with offices around the region. They have various business units and promote internal mobility. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for a finance business partner to join the team.
- End to end budgeting and forecasting exercise.
- Act as a finance business partner to Senior Management and providing monthly variance analysis and information for planning cycle and analytical support for management decision making.
- Implement and drive efficiency practices through automation and streamlining processes.
- Work closely with various teams and senior management across the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degrees.
- 10-15 years of experience in FP&A preferably in the Real Estate space.
- Any experience implementing systems, using BI tools is a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.