- Highly visible
- HQ environment
- Team management role
Our client, a regional professional services/corporate services company is looking to fill a Manager Corporate Secretarial role.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Secretarial, this is a highly visible role with team management responsibilities. Assigned to a list of high profile (listed and non-listed entities), you will be given the remit to provide end to end corporate secretarial support to the clients.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has at least 5 years of relevant corporate secretarial experience (in-house or service provider)
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing a team of corporate secretarial professionals in providing all aspects of corporate secretarial matters to clients’ group entities (listed and non-listed) in and outside Singapore
- Ensure clients’ compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Support clients shareholders’ and directors’ meetings, including organization and documentation
- Provide corporate secretarial support to clients business and management, including but not limited to KYC checks, attending to auditors’ requests and bank accounts updates.
- Assist in the updating and maintenance of clients’ statutory/regulatory and corporate records
- Perform customer due diligence, AML and CFT activities
- Manage and submit clients billings for management approval
- Assist in new client onboarding
- Ensuring deepening and maintenance of client relationships through excellent client servicing
- ICSA-qualified preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing corporate secretarial support and services
- Experience in independently managing corporate secretarial matters of regional entities
- Good communication and writing skills
- An effective team-player
- Hands on and independent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496