- Pleasant work environment
- Learning exposure
- Competitive remuneration
Our client an establish investment banking is seeking a dynamic compliance manager to join their growing regulatory compliance team, in ensuring compliance regulatory obligations is adhered, and providing sound advice on regulatory matters.
- Provide advice on regulatory matters in relation to outsourcing, staff and entity licensing, new product roll-out
- Manage regulatory change process and respond to internal and external audit and regulatory queries
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures and provide training as required
- Identify gaps in controls, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Singapore regulatory requirements
- Oversee the core compliance operational functions including regulatory liaison, reporting, staff registrations, entity licensing, cross-border business activities, gifts & entertainment
- Support on process automation and improvement, training, and staff development
- Minimum 5 years of relevant compliance experience, ideally from Investment, Wholesale Banking or Global Markets\
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements, business operating model and controls
- A self-starter, highly motivated and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.