Back to jobs
- Posted 31 August 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
I am hiring a manager for an international management consultancy which specialises in mergers & acquisitions for leading private equity firms. Their projects revolve around strategy consulting, assessing and building business plans, identifying market opportunities, and due diligence.
- Leading projects as well as designing and executing frameworks
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative analysis and engaging with clients and stakeholders
- Mentoring junior team members through catch ups, reports, and reviews
- Contributing business development opportunities
- Supporting internal operations
- 4-8 years' experience within strategy consulting
- Managerial-level experience at a relevant organisation with some experience of managing teams of 2-5 people
- Experience in private equity and commercial due diligence
- Excellent numeracy and completely fluent written and spoken English – other languages are also an advantage.