- Based in Hong Kong
- A trailblazing global fintech company
- Great for career growth
Our client, a trailblazing global FinTech company is seeking a strong Investments Counsel to onboard to their investment team.
Based in Hong Kong, the successful candidate comes with extensive M&A experience from a top-tier law firm. Key mandates include overseeing all investment transactions across international markets, entailing joint ventures, minority and post-investment monitoring.
Native mandarin speakers are highly preferred due to the need to liaise with stakeholders in Mainland China.
- End-to-end management of group global transactions and portfolio companies across international markets.
- Work jointly with investment/business teams and external professionals in delivering punctual and commercially sound legal advice.
- Build and manage relationships with the relevant stakeholders and business partners.
- Act as key counsel for contract negotiations and accomplish deals with due diligence.
- Provide sound legal advice on investment-related matters as and when necessary.
- LLM or JD from well reputed institution.
- Excellent/native proficiency in Chinese and English.
- At least 4 years of private practice in top-tier law firm (international law firm experience highly preferred).
- Extensive transaction-related experience in tech/fintech/internet sectors highly regarded.
- Work travel may be required (subject to restrictions)..
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496