- Reputable firm
- Competitive salary package
- Exposure to a wide range of disputes
Our client, a well-known local law firm with an excellent reputation, is seeking an ambitious junior Legal Associate to join their litigations and disputes team.The ideal candidate will have between 1-4 years post qualification experience and have at least 1 year of prior relevant experience.
To be considered for this role you must be Singaporean qualified and have attended a reputable university.
- Assisting with case preparation
- Assisting with the drafting of necessary Court documents in preparation for filing
- Liaising with clients and opposing parties, as and when required
- Attending Court if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university
- Singapore qualified
- At least 1 year relevant experience
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496