- Leading law firm with global presence
- Tightly knit lean corporate finance team
- Attractive employee welfare
The client is a leading international law firm with global presence. They are looking for a legal secretary to support a lean team of lawyers on their scheduling and administrative work matters.
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support to the team
- Support lawyers in business presentations/reports, executive communications, employee communications, crisis management and ad-hoc affairs
- Calendar management, travel schedules, expense report processing, internal & external meeting organization and logistics support, etc.
- Dilligent follow-up on all vendors, sub-contractors and customers billings
- Prepare and send out bills including bill narrations, track bills status and send out chasers
- Management of opening and closing of legal files including tracking progress status.
- Ensure the smooth administrative running of the team
- Diploma in law, paralegal studies, business administration or related field with at least 2 years of relevant working experience, ideally in an international law firm
- Able to work within stipulated timelines and stay composed under pressure
- Meticulous, able to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Good working attitude and temperament
- Good team player and takes ownership of their work
- Meticulous with keen attention to detail and solution-focused
- Strong communication skills and positive demeanour
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496