- Suitable for those wanting to work in a law firm without the billable hours
- Working closely with partners and the ability to have oversight over the finances of the projects
- Gaining insight as a project manager and developing a skill in managing internal and external stakeholders
This is an up and coming local law firm that has a big vision and a leadership team who walks the talk. They are client focussed without comprising the health of the company and strives to be the best in what they do. With looming big projects, they are looking to hire an experienced in-house counsel to be a Legal Project Manager based in their Singapore office.
- Work directly with Senior partner and his team on development of matter plans, budgets, timelines and documentation of clearly-defined scopes pertaining to firm’s matters
- Identify and execute firm process improvement projects
- Initiate the development process of legal project management tools such as resources and technologies, including software, templates, checklists, databases (including knowledge databases) and forms
- Develop training programs for those involved in the project and providing a precedent
- Collaborate with the finance officer on the development of client-level and matter-level reports; analyze progress reports and/or follow up with lawyers on matter plans that require modification or communication with clients
- Initiate ideas for improving profitability of matters
- Qualified lawyer and ideally those who has at least 7 years PQE in litigation matters
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders
- Good communication and project management skills
- Understand law firm processes
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.