- A broad regional coverage across various APAC jurisdictions
- Stable environment where work-life balance is respected
- An established legal team to learn from, led by a well-regarded Head of Legal
Our client, a regional MNC in the engineering space, is looking for a Legal Manager to join their team.
This is an ideal role for a lawyer looking for broad regional exposure within the APAC region, within a stable team.
- Respond to tenders, draft, negotiate and review various types of contracts such as sales, construction, purchasing, employment and other commercial contracts
- Improve existing standard contracts, systems and procedures, provides training and guidance to internal clients.
- Manage claims, litigation claims and emerging disputes when necessary
- Provide training and guidance on compliance and policies such as anti-bribery laws, anti-competition laws.
- Participate to and provide legal support for the acquisition, reorganisation, integration and divestment projects in the region.
- Monitor and help the corporate secretarial matters such as annual general meeting and board meeting of the group entities within the region.
- Whenever expert assistance is required, liaise and coordinate work with external counsel or local firms
- Degree in Law
- At least 3 years if experience in the EPC space, familiar with drafting/reviewing/negotiating on these contracts
- Independent, initiated and able to provide commercial legal advice to the management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel 10-15% of the time
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496