- Working with an established global MNC in the Manufacturing space
- Broad scope of work, happy to take candidates directly from private practice
- An established and tight-knit team led by an established Head of Legal
Our client, an established MNC in the Manufacturing space, is looking to hire a Legal Manager (APAC) as part of their team.
The ideal candidate has strong commercial contracts experience, familiar with reviewing and negotiation on vendor agreements/ software licensing. This is an excellent first in-house role, where my client appreciates is happy to train the successful candidate on any new areas.
Key Responsibilities (at least 7 points)
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts (including software licenses/ resale and vendor/supplier contracts)
- Support the various internal clients in the business on legal matters in a clear and practicable manner
- Managing and identifying any potential litigation matters
- Working closely with the compliance/ internal audit teams to ensure effective corporate governance
- Advising on matters including employment, intellectual property, data privacy and protection
- Keeping the management and team abreast of the latest developments in the relevant areas of law
- Commercially savvy and pragmatic legal advice
- Updating and upholding compliance and internal regulation
Key Requirements (at least 4 points)
- At least 6 years of legal experience
- A bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university
- Experience in compliance work is ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a cross-functional team
- Exhibits professionalism and ethical standards of the highest level
- Commercially savvy, driven and practical
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496