- Established legal team
- Regional scope
- Highly visible role
Our client, a global US MNC is looking to fill a newly created Legal Director, SEA role.
Reporting into the General Counsel for APAC region, you will be advising on drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts related to the company’s consulting, SaaS and information services products; etc. The role will partner closely with cross functional corporate teams and advise on general corporate commercial and governance matters. Working knowledge of IP, SaaS and Compliance (anti-bribery/anti-competition, data privacy) related topics will be highly regarded.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (8 to 15 PQE). Candidates with a combination of relevant TMT/Corporate Practice experience gained in major law firms and MNCs in-house experience will be well regarded.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- 8 to 15 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496