- Global coverage
- Fast growing company
- Highly visible role
Our client is a leading Technology (Software and Internet Of Things) company with a global presence. Due to business expansion and aggressive growth plans, the company is currently looking to hire a Legal Director to be based out of its Singapore office.
Reporting into the Managing Director for the region and being a member of the company’s global Legal team, you will be working closely with senior business leaders and advise on a broad spectrum of Legal & Compliance matters. A key part of the job will be to enhance the robustness of the company’s global compliance framework and policy.
You are legally qualified (Bar qualification is a must) with at least 10 to 15 PQE. Prior experience in working in Technology, PE, VC or Investments will be well regarded. Due to business requirement, fluency in Chinese is a must.
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts
- Design/improve/implement Compliance framework
- Handle dispute matters with support from outside counsel
- Business Partner to global HQ functions including Compliance, Corporate Governance, Supply Chain; etc.
- Assist on global legal projects
- Provide training in various Compliance topics and be a key influencer to encourage compliance
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Bar qualification from major jurisdictions
- Chinese skills (due to business requirement)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.