- This is a financial institution with an established trade business in Singapore
- You will be supporting transactions across Asia Pacific
- You will gain exposure to different sectors of financing on a regional basis
This is a well-known corporate bank looking for a Legal Counsel as an addition to the team based in Singapore.
- General advisory, drafting and review work to support the bank’s business in Asia Pacific.
- Drafting and review of terms sheets and transaction documents; analysis of laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions e.g. in respect of security taking and insolvency.
- Working closely with front of office colleagues as well as Risk, Compliance and Operations colleagues to support the Lending, Transaction Services, Diversified Corporates and Sectors business.
- Advising on local, regional and global legal & regulatory developments affecting the business.
- 5 years PQE and a law degree from a common law background
- Good experience with banking law and supporting financing transactions, preferably cross border financings (at least 3 years’ experience)
- Mandarin speaking skills are required as candidate will be working closely with Chinese clients
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.