- Working directly with the General Counsel, as part of a high-performing and established team
- Exciting growth and expansions within the technology space
- Attractive remuneration package and working with a reputable organisation
Our client, an established company within the technology/ telecommunications/ media space, is looking to bring on board a technology counsel to join their team.This is a high-visibility role, working directly with their General Counsel and senior stakeholders, with exciting developments and projects.This will be an excellent opportunity for a technology lawyer from private practice looking for a move in-house.
- At least 3 PQE, called to the Singapore Bar
- Excellent academic qualifications and trained/practicing with top law firms;
- Strong technology/ IP/ Licensing/ Trademarks experience;
- A confident communicator, matured in outlook, initiated and meticulous;
- Able to work with senior management and stakeholders.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.