- Experience in the exciting technology/software space in a reputable MNC
- Working closely under a warm mentor, in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Excellent opportunity to build a sustainable yet challenging legal in-house career
Our client, an established Technology MNC, is looking to hire a legal counsel to be part of their team. The role will work closely with and support their Senior Legal Counsel, supporting a Range of legal work spanning the APAC region, with high visibility to the senior management
- Respond to tenders, draft, negotiate and review various types of commercial contracts
- Improve existing standard contracts, systems and procedures, provides training and guidance to internal clients.
- Provide consistent and pragmatic legal advice to the various commercial teams
- Manage and oversee claims, litigation claims and emerging disputes when necessary
- Monitor and help with corporate secretarial matters such as annual general meeting and board meeting of the group entities within the region.
- Whenever expert assistance is required, liaise and coordinate work with external counsel or local firms
- 5 or more PQE and called to the Bar, trained at top law firms
- Technology experience is ideal but strong corporate and commercial contracts exposure will be helpful
- Regional experience in the SEA regions would be an advantage
- Strong legal foundation both in private practice and inhouse, with exposure to compliance work
- Strong communicator, with commercial acumen and a creative problem solver/leader
- Independent and a self starter
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496