- Leading organisation in the real estate industry, commitment to calculated growth trajectory
- Stable and experienced legal team
- Key legal point of contact for high visibility projects
The client is a renowned real estate developer with property development projects across high growth regions in SEA and Greater China. They offer a myriad of real estate investments, the legal teams across the region will be at the forefront in terms of advisory and opening new markets.
Reporting to the Head of Legal in a hands-on role, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and/or advising on business related agreements; General Corporate matters
- Advising on SGX listing rules matters and handling of related documentation and reporting
- Managing of external/foreign lawyers and other lawyers within the department –
- when necessary.
- Work with existing corporate secretaries in the team on listed and non-listed subsidiaries
- Provision of legal training (creation, co-ordination and delivery) on ad-hoc basis.
- Working closely with lawyers from the Headquarters on legal advisory pertaining to cross border real estate matters
- LL.B (Hons) and admitted to the Singapore Bar
- At least 4PQE with in-house and/law firm experience
- Experience advising a listed company of any industries
- Notable real estate related experience in a legal context will be highly regarded
- Ability to work cohesively in a team
- Chinese proficiency for communication and interpretation of legal matters
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.